Apartments: How to Apply
Looking to live in an apartment next year?
Here are a few reasons why we are different from other apartments in the Champaign-Urbana community:
- Trusted landlord. We are university owned and operated.
- Lots of options. Different spaces to fit your budget - furnished and unfurnished, efficiency, one-bedroom and two bedrooms apartments.
- Live with other Illini. All of our residents are affiliated with the university in some way, so you can surround yourself with other students, professionals and families on the same journey as you.
- Select utilities included with no hidden costs. Cable, high-speed internet, water, trash and laundry are all included in your rent, with no steep security deposit or application fee.
- 24-hour staff. Our on-call staff are always available, whether it’s noon or midnight.
- Flexible living terms. Graduating? Unexpected changes to your academic program? All leases include the option to apply for early termination.
- Vibrant communities. Connect with neighbors from around the world at regularly planned community events and programs for all ages.
- Local Transportation. Get around easily with convenient access to the local bus services.
Ready to Apply?
Step 1: Do your research.
Do your research. We have 3 different apartment communities, each very different with multiple options to fit your needs. Make sure you check all of them out before making your decision!
- Use our compare options tool to help after you’ve made your list of preferences.
- View the locations map to see where you’d be on campus.
- Visit our apartment pages and learn about each location.
- Review the rates.
Step 2: Apply Now!
Looking to renew your lease?
If you already live in one of our three apartment communities, and you’d like to live with us again next year, the lease renewal period is April 1 - 30. If you have an interest in moving to a different type of apartment, you can complete the apartment transfer request as you complete your online lease renewal.
Need short-term housing on campus?
Fully furnished apartments are also available for any individual/group affiliated with the University of Illinois for a term of one to six months. Learn more about short-stay housing.
Contact the Family & Graduate Housing Office - we’re happy to help!
1841 Orchard Place, Urbana, IL 61801