If you are staying on campus for more than a month, but not a full lease term, consider University Housing’s short stay options. Our short stay options are for university-affiliated faculty, staff, visiting scholars and guests.
Designed for individuals and groups staying on campus for a minimum of one month, Guest and Essential apartments are two-bedroom furnished apartments with one bathroom, located in our Orchard South community. Both options offer very similar short stay experiences, however Guest Housing includes additional amenities.
Guest Housing and Essential Housing Amenities
- Gas stove, refrigerator, dining table with four chairs, sofa, lounge chair, dresser and beds
- All utilities, cable television service, Internet and window air-conditioning
- Linens, pillows and towels
- On-site parking
Guest Housing Additional Amenities
- Microwave, coffee maker, kitchen utensils, pans, plates, bowls, cups and silverware
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Both bedrooms have a double bed
Please note: The University is a smoke-free campus. Smoking, both indoors and outdoors, is prohibited on all university property including university apartments.