Compare Options

Find your home on campus! Select one or more features to display the living options that match your needs and interests.


Please select one or more features on the left to display living options that match your needs and interests.

    *These options may increase your rate

    To explore options that accommodate your gender identity or gender expression in University Housing, please contact the Housing Information Office at (217) 333-7111 or

    If you believe you require housing accommodations due to a documented disability-related condition, you will need to register with the Division of Disability Resources and Educational Services (DRES) in addition to submitting your housing contract. DRES is responsible for providing services to students with disabilities and is available to consult with other areas of campus regarding ADA accessibility issues. For further information on how to register with DRES, visit or call (217) 333-4603 V/TTY.