As a returning student, we value your choice to continue to live on-campus. When you live in University Housing, you get the full Illinois experience with convenience and affordability.
As a returning student, we value your choice to continue to Live On Campus. When you live in the University Housing, you get the full Illinois Residential Experience with convenience and affordability.
Current Students: Housing Sign-Up for 2019–2020
October 2, 2018 through April 15, 2019
For the best combination of location, pricing, and connecting to the Illinois community, on-campus living in University Housing can’t be beat. When you Live On Campus it eliminates the stress and pressure that can come when making a housing decision. Our student-focused process for returning undergraduate or graduate students allows you to concentrate on academics, secure in the knowledge that you’re going to be able to live with your friends and have lots of conveniences.
Upper-division and graduate student halls, suite-style, or traditional residence hall rooms, living-learning communities, and special living options provide a wide variety of experiences for student living. We encourage you to investigate each option available to you as you craft your university experience.
Now is the time for you to pick your room for next academic year!
Complete your contract HOUSING SIGN-UP IS NOW CLOSED FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
Why should you stay in University Housing?
- You can live with friends and pick from lots of housing options. Choose the exact room you want from available spaces, including singles, suites, coed and gender-inclusive options, graduate upper-division halls, and Block Housing. Live in Daniels and Sherman which have no meal plan requirement.
- The best locations on campus! Stay connected to campus and continue to enjoy the convenience of 24/7 maintenance, close access to classes and buses, and dining halls all over campus.
- We're a good value. Our affordable room and board rates cover a wide range of services, and you won't need to worry about additional cable, laundry, utility, or food costs. Read more about Housing value.
- Flexibility. You don't need to sign up for a 12-month private apartment lease — our residence hall agreement covers the 9-month academic year.
- Student teaching or studying abroad next year? No need to worry about subletting for a semester. University Housing allows you to be released from your contract for a semester if you’re part of an approved student teaching or study abroad program.
- We support your success! We provide academic support, leadership opportunities, and ways to get involved right in your own hall.