To complete the online application follow the steps below:
- Review the position information, job requirements and minimum qualifications for all positions you are applying for on the Paraprofessional Selection Website. The job descriptions posted are for your reference; job descriptions are subject to minor changes for the 2022–2023 academic year. If you do not meet our GPA requirements, the application will not allow you to access it. If you have questions about this, email us at email@example.com
- The online application will go live at 8 am on Monday, October 4, 2021 and is open through 6:59 pm on Monday,October 18, 2021. You may work on your application and save it as many times as you'd like. When all the required components have been uploaded as pdfs (only) and completed (including the required cover letter and a resume), the SUBMIT button will be automatically enabled on the last page of the application. You must click SUBMIT by the above deadline to have your application be considered. Plan ahead so you have plenty of time to submit it.
Click here to APPLY (Application available 8 am on Monday, October 4, 2021 through 6:59 pm on Monday, October 18, 2021)
If you experience a technical issue with the application, first:
- Clear your cache and cookies to logout of any university system that you might be logged into.
- Close and reopen your browser. Once you restart your browser, go back to the start of the application by clicking on the following link: https://web.housing.illinois.edu/ParaproPublic
- Please do not leave your application open for an extended period of time. Leaving the application open for more than 20 mins will make the session expire and result in front end errors.
If the steps listed above do not work for you, please email us immediately to let us know you tried the suggested steps and to report your problem - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your First Name, Last Name, UIN, and the specific problem.
Applications will not be accepted past the deadline.