Shop All College Essentials
Avoid Overpacking And Overspending
University Housing has two preferred partners that we recommend you rent or order items from in advance and have them delivered to your room to make Move-In easier!
Find everything you'll need to pack on the Ultimate Packing Checklist.
OCM offers bedding, shower packs, decorative rugs, efficient storage options, stylized décor and more to help make your space cozy, comfortable and uniquely personalized for you!
- DOMESTIC STUDENTS: Order by August 6 and your order will be shipped to your home address before Move-In Way!
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Order by July 29 and your order will be delivered to your residence hall room before Move-In Week.
Save the hassle of hauling your own carpet to campus! Order a custom-fit carpet that will be delivered to your room and load out before you arrive for Move-In if you order by July 19.
Combo Appliance’s (microwave, freezer and fridge combo) are the easy, affordable way to create more space in your room.
Order by August 4 and rent for only $140 – split that fee with your roommate and it costs $35 per semester per student! It will also be delivered to your room before Move-In Day. That’s less sweat for you and more room in the car for the things you just can’t leave home without!
After August 4, the rental fee increases to $160 and delivery may be delayed until after Move-In.
To place your order:
- Go to the MyCollegeFridge site.
- Select Illinois as your state.
- Select University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Select your rental period (2021–2022 full academic year)
- Provide the name of your hall and your room number.