MicroFridge, Carpet, and Linens
University Housing lets you rent or order items in advance for your room to make Move-In easier!
Order in Advance For an Easier Move-In
These items are only available for Fall 2021 move in.
Interested in renting a MicroFridge (combo microwave, freezer, and fridge)? Once you receive your room assignment, order by August 1 for free in-room delivery before Fall 2021 Move-In.
Note: MicroFridges are already provided in Daniels Hall and Sherman Hall rooms.
Make it easier AND more affordable:
Order by August 1 and rent for only $140 — split that fee with your roommate and it costs $35 per semester per student.
After August 1, the rental fee increases to $160.
To place your order:
- Go to the MyCollegeFridge site.
- Select Illinois as your state.
- Select University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Select your rental period (2021–2022 full academic year)
- Provide the name of your hall and your room number.
Save the hassle of hauling your own carpet to campus! Order a custom-fit carpet that will be delivered to your room before you arrive for Fall 2021 Move-In. Order by July 26 at http://www.uil.ocm.com.
You can purchase extra-long twin sheets, pillows, blankets, and towels through Residence Hall Linens.
- DOMESTIC STUDENTS: Order by August 6 and your order will be shipped to your home address before Move-In Day! Order at http://www.uil.ocm.com (U.S. students only).
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Order by July 29 and your order will be delivered to your residence hall room before Move-In Day! Order at illinois9.ocm.com.