Spring 2022 Early Arrival
Can’t wait to move in? There are opportunities for residents to arrive early to campus.
Visit this page often. The information below is subject to change per developments in COVID-19.
Undergraduate Residence Halls
Residents halls open on Sunday, January 16 at 8 a.m. For residents who would prefer to move into the halls as early as possible, we offer an Early Arrival option.
January 12 - 15
There is an additional cost associated with Early Arrival of $40 per night. The fee will be charged to your student account and will be reflected in the February bill.
1. Visit your assigned area/front desk to check out your room key.
Area/Front Desk Assignments:
- Nugent, Hopkins, Wassaja, Weston, Barton, or Lundgren Halls, go to the Nugent Hall Front Desk
- Snyder, Bousfield, Taft, Van Doren, or Scott Halls, go to the Snyder Hall Front Desk
- Babcock, Carr, Blaisdell, or Saunders Halls, go to the Pennsylvania Avenue Residence Halls (PAR) Front Desk
- Oglesby or Trelease Halls, go to the Florida Avenue Residence Halls (PAR) Front Desk
- Allen Hall, go to the Allen Hall Front Desk
- Shelden or Leonard Halls, go to the Lincoln Avenue Residence Halls (LAR) Front Desk
- Busey or Evans Halls, go to the Busey-Evans Front Desk.
- Townsend or Wardall Halls, go to the Illinois Street Residence Halls (ISR) Front Desk.
2. Unload your belongings and get re-adjusted back to your home-away-from home!
Select retail locations will resume regular hours on Monday, January 17.
All-You-Care-To-Eat dining locations will resume with brunch on Monday, January 17 at 11:30 a.m.
ISR will open Wednesday, January 12 from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. and resume regular hours on Monday, January 17. SDRP will open Monday, January 17 at 9 a.m.