Improve Wireless Connection
Update operating systemVisit our webpage on updating your system.
Forget IllinoisNet network
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the blue circled i beside IllinoisNet.
- Tap Forget This Network if the option is available. A pop-up will appear.
- Tap Forget if the pop-up appears.
Delete IllinoisNet profile
- Launch the Settings app
- Tap General
- Tap Profiles. If there is no such button, skip to the next section (Install the IllinoisNet wireless profile).
- Tap any profile with "UIUC" or "Illinois" in the name.
- Select Delete profile. Do this for each profile.