Residence Hall and Apartment Policies
- Residence Hall Policies ("Hallmarks") is the guide to policies in the undergraduate residence halls, Daniels Hall, and Sherman Hall.
- Hallmarks COVID-19 Policies
- The Family & Graduate Housing Resident Handbook outlines polices for University Apartments.
- First-year students at the University of Illinois are required to live in a certified facility (University Housing, Private Certified Housing, or a certified fraternity or sorority) for their first year. The Office of the Dean of Students maintains certified housing standards and grants recertification.
- The University of lllinois is smoke-free campus. Read about the smoke-free policy.
Posting and Signage Policy
- Interested in posting information in the residence halls? Please read our posting policy (pdf).
- Want to promote your event on our digital signs (TV signs)? Please read our guidelines: Request for Digital Signs (for University departments/staff outside of University Housing); Internal Request for Digital Signs (for paraprofessionals and University Housing student groups).
Space Reservation Policies
- Space Reservation Policy (pdf)
- Food Handling Policy (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Space Reservation (pdf)
- Reserve Meeting Space