Spring Break Dining & SDRP Hours
Spring Break Revised Schedule
Dining Hours March 15–25
Thursday, March 15
FAR closes after dinner.
Friday, March 16
Busey-Evans, LAR, IKE, ISR and PAR will be open for regular hours except:
- PAR will be closed for After Dark.
A La Carte locations:
- Penn Station at PAR will be open until midnight.
- 57 North closes at midnight.
- Caffeinator closes at 6 p.m.
- Chomps at ISR closes at midnight.
- Ignite at ARC closes at 5 p.m.
This is the last day for regular hours of operation until March 26.
Saturday, March 17ISR, PAR, IKE open for:
- Continental Breakfast: 9–10 a.m.
- Light Lunch: 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Sunday, March 18 through Saturday, March 24
- Dining halls and retail locations are CLOSED with the exception of Chomps at ISR, which will be open for spring break meal service. See the Spring Break Housing page for spring break dining service hours.
Sunday, March 25
- Dining halls and retail locations are CLOSED
- 57 North OPEN: 4 p.m.–midnight
Monday, March 26
- All regular hours of operation will resume.
Closed at midnight
Open 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
March 18 through 24
SDRP closed to the public and residents
Open 3 p.m.–2 a.m.
57 North open 4 p.m.–midnight
Resume normal schedule