Dan Quock Snyder Hall Scholarship
The Dan Quock Snyder Hall Scholarship was established to recognize the accomplishments of a resident living in Snyder Hall who has demonstrated strong leadership and involvement in the Snyder Hall community. The selected recipient will win a $1,000 scholarship.
Award CriteriaRecipient must:
- Be a current resident of Snyder Hall and be in good standing with the University.
- Demonstrate excellence in contributions to a University Housing residential community through any of the following:
- Involvement in Snyder Hall's residential community
- Involvement in the Snyder Hall Council
- Participation in Snyder Hall events (programs and/or traditions)
- Collaboration with a Snyder Hall staff member (Resident Director, Resident Advisor, or Multicultural Advocate)
- Show commitment to the Substance Free Agreement.
- Be returning to Snyder Hall the following academic year.
Individuals who are employed at Snyder Hall will need to demonstrate contributions beyond their position responsibilities.
Applications must be received by December 7 at 5 p.m. Applications must include the resume of the nominee plus two letters of recommendation.