Dr. John E. Collins Community Excellence Award
The Dr. John E. Collins Community Excellence Award recognizes the accomplishments of a resident who has demonstrated excellence through their contributions toward creating community within University Housing and on campus. The selected recipient will win a $1,000 cash award.
Award CriteriaRecipient must:
- Be a current resident of University Housing residence halls or apartments and in good standing with the University.
- Have demonstrated excellent contributions to a University Housing residential community.
- Be actively involved in the recipient’s residential community.
- Show respect towards all members of the community.
- Demonstrate efforts to build strong community by actively planning or promoting programs and events.
Individuals who are employed by University Housing will need to demonstrate contributions beyond their position responsibilities.
Applications must be received by November 16 at 11:59 p.m. Applications must include the resume of the nominee plus two letters of recommendation.