Below are campus and community resources that may be useful to you as an HP student for academic, personal, and professional development.
The libraries offer more than books. Contact your library for all kinds of services, from how to find academic articles to how write research papers , from borrowing digitial equipment to borrowing an xbox.
Student Affairs has a lot of resources. It covers everything that academic affairs does not. Below are a few of the resources.
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Cultural Center
- Dean of Students
- La Casa Cultural Latina
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Resource Center
- Native American House
- Women's Resources Center
In addition to your studies, there are many ways to enhance your experience at the university. Below is a partial list of student organizations related to the health professions which you can find at the Office of Registered Organizations.
- Global Medical Brigades
- Illini Emergency Medical Services
- Illini Medical Screening Society
- American Medical Student Association
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
- Phi Delta Epsilon
- Pre-Optometry Club
- African Americans in Pre-Health
- Illini Service Dogs
- Alpha Phi Omega Service Fraternity
- Bio-medical Engineering Society
- Alpha Chi Sigma Professional Chemistry Fraternity
- Integrative Illini
- Illinois Biological Society
- Molecular and Cellular Biology Club: LIGASE
- American Red Cross Club
- Global Medical TrainingInternational Psychology Association
- Campus Recreation
- Counseling Center
- Disability Resources and Educational Services
- McKinley Health Center
- McKinley Mental Health