A La Carte Locations
Dining Retail Locations and Hours
Dining retail locations carry a variety of convenience foods and beverages as well as prepared foods to-go. Some locations, such as 57 North, also carry common household items and groceries. Items at retail locations are priced individually; residents and guests may use Café Credits, Illini Cash, or a credit card.
57 NorthFirst floor of the Student Dining and Residential Programs Building (SDRP),, 301 E. Gregory, Champaign
- Sunday–Saturday: 9 a.m.–Midnight
Busey Bean and GreenBusey-Evans, 1111 W. Nevada, Urbana
- Monday–Thursday p.m.–Midnight
The CaffeinatorSecond floor of the Student Dining and Residential Programs Building (SDRP), 301 E. Gregory, Champaign
- Monday–Thursday: 7 a.m.–Midnight
- Friday: 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Saturday: Noon–5 p.m.
- Sunday: 2 p.m.–Midnight
Chomps at ISR1010 W. Illinois (lower level), Urbana
- Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–Midnight
- Saturday–Sunday: 11 a.m.–Midnight
GOOD2GO Food Truck at ISR
- Breakfast 7:30–10 a.m.
- Lunch 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Dinner 4–10:30 p.m.
Ignite at the ARC
Located just inside the main entrance of the ARC.
201 E. Peabody Drive, Champaign
- Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Friday–Sunday: 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
Penn Station at PAR906 W. College Ct. (first floor), Urbana
- Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–Midnight
- Saturday and Sunday: Noon.–Midnight