Everybody Eats is an initiative to ensure those in our Illini community have access to a hot meal and are provided with adequate nutrition.
Currently, Everybody Eats has two programs under its umbrella, each with a different meal offering, Bevier Café (College of ACES) and Everybody Eats (University Housing). See descriptions, locations, and hours for each below:
Bevier Café: No matter how much or how little you give; everyone has a place at our table.
- How It Works: Order from the daily menu, then chose from four ways to pay:
- Pay the menu price
- Pay what you can
- Pay more
- Pay it forward
- Location: Bevier Hall, Second Floor, 905 S. Goodwin Ave., Urbana
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Dining Options: Dine-in, carry out or contactless online ordering
University Housing: Supporting our Illini community one hot meal at a time.
- How It Works: Visit one of the two designated hot box locations and help yourself to the daily soup and rice inside. Completely free, no ID required.
- Locations: For hot box locations, email email@example.com.Your email will generate an autoreply with specific hot box instructions.
- Hours: Sunday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 5 – 7 p.m., or until food runs out.
- Dining Options: Carry out
Additional campus and local food insecurity resources can be found here.
For questions or referrals to other programs, contact University Housing Dining Services at 217- 333-1407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are campus department or organization and are interested in joining Everybody Eats, email email@example.com.