Join the University Housing student staff as a Resident Advisor or Multicultural Advocate.
Our full-time staff are highly talented, hard-working, warm and caring educators who always have the needs and academic success of students at the forefront of their minds. With 40 full-time professionals and more than 200 paraprofessionals (Resident Advisors, Multicultural Advocates, and Program Advisors), there is a niche for everyone here, and room for new staff to make a difference in each residence hall community.
Our Selection Process for 2019–2020 is officially underway. Please visit the links below to learn more about the selection process, eligibility requirements, important dates and deadlines, the RA and MA positions, our commitment to the Illinois Residential Experience, and more!
- RA/MA Online Application
- Selection Process
- Dates & Deadlines
- Eligibility Requirements
- Resident Advisor (RA) Position Information
- Multicultural Advocate (MA) Position Information
- EPOL 199: Residential Life Paraprofessional Course (required)
- The Illinois Residential Experience (IRE) - All Residential Life staff are committed to developing meaningful learning experiences for residents. Learn more about how we do this via IRE!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tips for Success
Please feel free to contact our office if you have questions at email@example.com.