Student Dining & Residential Programs Building
SDRP Information and Services
Located at the corner of Euclid Street and Gregory Drive, the Student Dining and Residential Programs (SDRP) building provides an exciting space for residents to dine, gather, and find the resources they need. The SDRP is connected to Nugent Hall, University Housing's first new residence hall in more than 40 years. Both Nugent Hall and the SDRP have been recognized with LEED Silver Certification for sustainable building practices.
SDRP Information Desk
301 E. Gregory Drive
Champaign IL 61820
The SDRP is open 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily during the academic year. The building has specific limited hours posted during summer and breaks. Building tours are available upon request on weekdays.
On-campus organizations and departments are welcome to request space on our digital signs.
See MTD bus routes
See a floorplan of the SDRP (pdf).
- Ikenberry Dining Hall features 7 food stations (see dining hours)
- The dining hall seats 1200
- A La Carte: 57 North – Freshly prepared food, beverages, local produce, plus grocery and personal items (use Cafe Credits for food items, and Illini Cash for non-food items. Credit/debit cards also accepted)
- A La Carte: The Caffeinator – Bakery items, coffee, smoothies, and other beverages (use Cafe Credits, Illini Cash, or credit/debit cards. The SDRP is a cash-less facility)
- Residence Hall Library
- NetTech office supports residents’ technology needs
- 3 small study rooms
Students living in the Ikenberry Commons residence halls pick up packages at the SDRP package station. Regular mail will be delivered to your designated mailbox in your hall. You will receive an email notification from University Housing when your package has been processed and is ready for pick up. Please note that you will be required to present your i-card at the package center. You can also tell us your preference for package notification, such as a text message.
Package Station Hours
- Monday–Saturday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Office for University Housing student organization leaders
- Four seminar rooms
- One conference room
- Multipurpose Room – One large room or 3 smaller rooms with built-in A/V and multiple set-up options including theatre, banquet, and classrooms for University Housing or departmental sponsored events
- TV lounge
- Cardio room: 2 treadmills, 4 ellipticals, 2 Precor machines, 3 accessible machines, and 1 circuit trainer available for Ikenberry Commons residents only
4 music practice rooms