Student Dining & Residential Programs Building
SDRP Information and Services
Located at the corner of Euclid Street and Gregory Drive, the Student Dining and Residential Programs (SDRP) building provides an exciting space for residents to dine, and find the resources they need.
SDRP Information Desk
301 E. Gregory Drive
Champaign IL 61820
Building HoursClosed for Summer - May 15 - August 16
On-campus organizations and departments are welcome to request space on our digital signs.
See MTD bus routes
See a floorplan of the SDRP (pdf).
- Ikenberry Dining Hall features 7 food stations (see dining hours)
- A La Carte: 57 North – Freshly prepared food, beverages, local produce, plus grocery and personal items (use Dining Dollars for food items and Illini Cash for non-food items. Credit/debit cards also accepted)
- A La Carte: The Caffeinator – Bakery items, coffee, smoothies, and other beverages (use Dining Dollars, Illini Cash or credit/debit cards. The SDRP is a cash-less facility)
- Residence Hall Library
- 2 small study rooms
Students living in the Ikenberry Commons residence halls pick up packages at the SDRP package station. Regular mail will be delivered to your designated mailbox in your hall or area desk. You will receive an email notification from University Housing when your package has been processed and is ready for pick up. Please note that you will be required to present your i-card at the package station. You can also tell us your preference for package notification, such as a text message.
- Office for University Housing student organization leaders
- Four seminar rooms
- One conference room
- Multipurpose Room – One large room or 3 smaller rooms with built-in A/V and multiple set-up options including theatre, banquet, and classrooms for University Housing or departmental sponsored events
- Four music practice rooms